We are seeking an ecommerce store manager to be a part of our exciting growth path. Currently, ecommerce represents our primary sales channel and our goal is to increase that revenue stream on a monthly basis. In joining samsara, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to lead within an organization during an early growth phase.
If this role is for you, please consider the following:
You will report to the Chief Operating Officer and your day will include working with the team to execute business initiatives through our ecommerce platform and ensure the ecommerce platform runs efficiently and effectively and our customers experience exceptional service in their purchasing process.
The areas of responsibility include:
- Managing samsara’s ecommerce storefront;
- Ensuring samsara’s ecommerce platform delivers exceptional customer service and a superior shopping experience
- Reviewing & reporting on site activity and the impact of various marketing campaigns and ecommerce metrics;
- Updating product information and inventory as necessary;
- Identifying ways to improve the e-commerce experience;
- Working with social media agency to execute marketing plans and programs on ecommerce channel;
- Fulfilling e-commerce orders, processing returns, and managing inventory.
- Identifying necessary staffing requirements as business grows;
- Working with Production team to ensure inventory levels meet demand and forecasting sales growth;
- Managing our customer funnel and making recommendations on how to improve;
- Identifying market opportunities to engage new customers and increase ecommerce growth.
This job is for you if you have experience:
- Managing an ecommerce website (amazing if it was a Shopify platform!) including all ecommerce content (including images, graphics and copy) following brand guidelines;
- Working alongside others to conceptualize, develop and implement social media and marketing within an ecommerce environment.
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Researching and recommending solutions to improve efficiency, functionality and sales performance;
- Thinking outside the box, analyzing and presenting new opportunities;
- Being part of a team and working with others to execute a strategy;
- Working independently to achieve goals.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1-2 years experience working on an ecommerce site and social media channels;
- Experience in writing and creating content for social media channels and ecommerce;
- A love of technology and ability to independently problem solve
- The ability to adapt quickly
- Some leadership experience
- A team player attitude
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Photoshop, Adobe, Mailchimp, Klaviyo
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work autonomously
- Positive, enthusiastic and collaborative attitude
- A love of cycling!