Arm Warmers - Plum
Our thoughtfully crafted arm warmers pair perfectly with our cycling kits and are foolproof for unpredictable weather. Arm warmers allow you to ride comfortably in changing weather conditions without the hassle or weight of a jacket.
Push them down when you feel too warm, pull them back up when you get a chill, or tuck them in the back pocket of your cycling jersey when not needed.
Every Samsara print is artist designed in-house exclusively for our collections. We are inspired by fashion and colour trends, natural elements, and the views on our local rides in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia. We test new prints multiple times to ensure perfect tones, scale, and feel, making every garment to love.
- Artist designed prints
- Made from super soft, UV-protective fabric
- Fabric is rescued from our cuttings to eliminate waste
- Silicone grippers for a secure hold
- Reflective detailing for low-light visibility
- Available in small/medium or medium/large
- The larger size is a little wider at the top
- Both sizes are the same length
- 92% recycled polyester / 8% spandex
- Cold water wash and hang to dry
- Do not bleach or iron
- Sustainable or recycled fabrics and eco-friendly manufacturing
- Designed and made in Vancouver, Canada
- Original Floral Leopard
Shop more > Accessories
I'm obsessed with these arm warmers. I have 5 pairs now. I wear them on the bike all year round. They are so soft, comfortable and very colorful. Samsara are my favorite arm warmers!
I bought the zebra 7" shorts, performance top and arm warmers.
What a great outfit! I love it!!
I bought these arm warmers to wear with a short sleeved top, thinking I would remove them once I was warmed up. But they are so comfortable, I just leave them on. It’s nice to have the flexibility. The S/M size was a bit too large for me at the top; they were easy to adjust and now they stay in place when I play pickleball. If I were just using them for cycling, the S/M fit would likely stay in place. A slightly shorter length would be better for me, but these work just fine and they are a great use for "leftover" bits of fabric.
They are comfortable, beautiful and good for fall/spring rides. They don’t keep you warm when they are wet the way a wool would, so I won’t use them much for my paddling.
on all order over $200
& 30-day returns
& designed by female cyclists