Performance Short 9"- Tropical Navy
The 11mm thick Elastic Interface® chamois will keep you comfortable for several hours of riding. It’s scientifically designed for women with a patented bacteriostatic fabric that inhibits bacteria growth while maintaining your skin's natural bacterial balance, preventing skin irritations and sweat rashes.
The Elastic Interface® chamois will increase your saddle stability, giving you more power while wicking away moisture and eliminating pelvic chaffing and soreness.
Get ready for compliments because our unique construction technology hides the outside Elastic Interface® chamois stitch lines for a more flattering fit, so your bum will look fantastic!
Every Samsara print is artist designed in-house exclusively for our collections. We are inspired by fashion and colour trends, natural elements, and the views on our local rides in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia. We test new prints multiple times to ensure perfect tones, scale, and feel, making every garment to love.
- Artist designed print
- Double-density 11mm Elastic Interface® chamois
- Elastic Interface® Chamois was scientifically designed for women - no more sore bums!
- Bacteriostatic Adriatico Elastic Interface® Chamois prevents skin irritations
- Silicone gripper tape at the leg to keep the shorts in place
- Smooth, wide waistband
- 4-way stretch with medium compression
- High-quality Italian, super soft, and breathable fabric
- Moisture-wicking mesh lining
- UV protection fabric (UPF50+)
- Sustainable and eco-friendly manufacturing
- 92% recycled polyester / 8% spandex
- Cold water wash and hang to dry
- Do not bleach or iron
- Designed in Vancouver, Canada
- We recommend sizing up due to the compressive fabric if you are between sizes
- 9" seam
- Tropical Navy
Shop more > Cycling Shorts
I bought late in the season, so I can't speak to durability, but the material looks like quality and is very comfortable after a few rides. I'm picky about chamois, and this one gets full marks from me. Construction is well thought-out, with no annoying seams and no sausage thigh effect, even for a well-padded cyclist! Full marks as well for the very cool print, which is a nice change from standard black and navy blue. Very pleased with this purchase!
I could possibly have gone a size higher, but we'll see how it goes with use.
These shorts are the best - no more cutting into my thighs - and pulling up with sweating legs - no problem!!
Love the shorts . Shelley Vetter recommended them.
This is my third pair of performance shorts and I love them all - the most comfortable shorts I’ve ever had! My perfect size would be xs but with size s legs… luckily the bigger size doesn’t slip on my waist and doesn’t constrict my thighs.
on all order over $200
& 30-day returns
& designed by female cyclists