Match your scrunchie to your kit, or mix and match and create a style just for you. These little beauties are manufactured from our leftover fabrics by a Vancouver-based textile recycling initiative that employs people with disabilities.
The soft, technical Italian fabric won't tangle or damage your hair, and a strong elastic keeps this scrunchie in place so that you can focus on your ride.
Every Samsara print is artist designed in-house exclusively for our collections. We are inspired by fashion and colour trends, natural elements, and the views on our local rides in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia. We test new prints multiple times to ensure perfect tones, scale, and feel, making every garment to love.
- Artist-designed print
- High-quality Italian fabric
- Moisture-wicking and quick-drying fabric
- Strong long-lasting elastic
- Super soft, breathable, and moisture-wicking fabric
- Sustainable or recycled fabrics and eco-friendly manufacturing
- 92% recycled polyester / 8% spandex
- Cold water wash and hang to dry
- Designed and made in Vancouver, Canada
- Pink Palm
Shop more > Accessories